Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

cleaning

In the holidays I stayed home.
doing cleaning and moving the house around. We helped mum change
our bedrooms around and mop the floors too. When we finished, my family and I went to Sylvia Park to watch the LEGO MOVIE.

My favourite thing was mopping the floor because I could mop my big brothers small room and my sisters medium room too. I didn’t clean my mum and dads room because it was too big to clean. it was the biggest room in the house.

I really did not like my holiday because it wasn't fun

2 comments:

  1. Good writing John Amour. I'm sure you did an amazing job cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your help during the holidays John Amour. I really appreciate everything you do.

    Love from Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.